08 December 2007

No Turning Back...

It's official. I'm definitely going to be attempting to run the Houston Aramco Half Marathon in January. Up until this point I had the option to opt out and sell my registration to someone else should I not feel prepared... I've decided to hold onto it and give it a shot. Cross your fingers folks!!

I've also gotten suckered into running the Austin Half with a bunch of friends... That one should be a lot of fun, but man. I never thought I'd be one of those "running people."

On happier news, I am now ~95% complete with Christmas decorations. Another day should do me and today is looking to be that day. My goal is to post pictures by this evening sometime... Keep an eye out!

4 comments:

Todd said...

Hurry up and post those Christmas decoration pictures. It looks like i might be spending Christmas here in Moscow...your fabulous decorating spirit should help me with my Christmas spirit!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be. You must be feeling better. Now give us an update on the Shuttle launch and what the real story is.

Looking forward to your decoration photos.

Love,
Dad

Melissa said...

Good for you! By the way, the Austin 1/2 has a TON of hills, so practice those. I'm inspired....

Dana Marie said...

I think you're brave, but mostly crazy, for committing to a half marathon. Good Luck!! :)