11 December 2007

Insert Angry Face Here

Today was a good day. I had a sim. It seemed to go pretty well and I got good, constructive feedback that will help me next time. Good stuff. I was happy.

Then I got a double dose of ... ehhh ... news. Not terrible. Not at all what I wanted to hear. And definitely frustrating. I'm not really willing to comment on either item yet today because I'm angry about them both and I'm 99% sure that my temper is largely due to the late bedtime and early wake up time this morning. I need time to cool off first.

Needless to say, I really hope I wake up from my nap to realize I've blown everything out of proportion and it's not as bad as I feel like it is right now...

The good news for my readers? I clean when I'm angry. I clean a lot. And I am not a happy Erin right now. This means pictures should be a nearly done deal by the end of the night (assuming my camera decides to cooperate).

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Next time your mad maybe you'd like to cover over and visit my garage? :)

Hope today is a happy day!