16 December 2007

Insert New Angry Face...

Apparently in the midst of my cleaning frenzy I decided that it wasn't important to know where my camera cable is and hid it from myself. I have a camera full of pictures and no way to get them to my computer. Amazing. Abso-freaking-lutely amazing.

And on the sad face front... I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to get a house as soon as I would've liked. I'm hoping my new pay grade will help out a bit, but we'll see. If not, I guess I'll be renewing my lease for another term. Not exactly what I had wanted to do, but keep your ears to the ground. I really want to get out of renting soon.

Oh yeah. And my Roomba is blinking the red light of death. Apparently this isn't a good sign. This is the point in the bad-day pie when I normally say "Check, please!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by the red light of death? Can't you just plug it in? That's what we do with ours when it is red and then a few hours later it is good to go. I hope you find your cable and that you are able to do a house soon. Keep smiling sister and I hope you have a good day.

- Heather

Erin said...

It's a blinking red light - not the solid one that says it's been discharged. I've had it plugged into the charger for the last 2 days and there has been no change in the LED status. I'm very sad...

I have a call into the iRobot folks. Hopefully they will be getting back to me soon with some helpful suggestions.