Found!
I discovered two things this morning:
1) If I'm not looking for something in my apartment, it's only because I haven't realized it's missing yet.
2) My camera cord was buried in my stack of mail that I need to sort through.
I discovered these things as I was on a frantic hunt for my car keys trying to get out the door in time to make it to my sim. Apparently I was more desperate this morning than I was the other day looking for my camera cord because I was looking in weirder places. But happy day, I found the keys and the cord and now I can post pictures tonight. Yippee!

1 comment:
I stayed up all night hoping to catch a glimpse of some Christmas decorations...but here it is 3:30am and still no pictures.
I trust you are sleeping soundly by now...
Post a Comment