Worst TV Show EVER!
It's official. I somehow accidentally stumbled upon the worst television show ever. Or at least what I think is the worst tv show ever. One Tree Hill.
Ever seen it? It's like ... Scream (without any blood or dying) ... 7th Heaven (just sappier - *shudder*) ... Bring It On (with the uniforms) ... and Sex in the City (without any of the humor that makes it decent) all rolled into one sugary, gooey, wish-they-were-edgy mess. It somehow topped Gilmore Girls, which I never thought possible!!
Oish.
But I'm curious - for all you readers out there: What do you consider to be the worst TV show ever? I know everyone has that show they just hate... share!!

5 comments:
This is actually tougher than it looks. You see, you don't go out and seek the worst show of all times, you kinda stumble upon it. Perhaps i've been blessed enough to stay away from the garbage, so the best of the worst i could come up with is "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher. Sorry, i couldn't do better...
At the risk of not being original, I'm really going to have to go with 7th Heaven. I mean seriously! It's not that the plots were THAT bad, but the acting was the worst I've ever seen anywhere! The picked the worst bunch of people they could find and then cast them all together!
The Bachelor or any other reality "love" program!
Ohhh... Average Joe. I remember that show. Or Temptation Island?? My roommates were addicted to that show.
I'm totally "that girl" who loves it all... haha at least we established our friendship before opinions on silly things mattered so you're stuck with me!
Post a Comment