08 January 2007

It's HERE!!

Two and a half weeks and three phone calls later, my camera has ARRIVED! I was so excited. I'm still excited. Celebrate with me in it's glory...


(Okay, I know... I'm a little slow getting on the bandwagon here. But give me some credit - I'm on it now!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now you can take pictures then you can start making albums too. :-) Anyway I hope you have fun with it.

Todd said...

Excellent choice! Canon is the only way to go...I had the SD400...but that went with my (ex)wife. I need another "pocket" camera.

Welcome to the digital photography world...i expect to see more pictures on this blog...

Joshua said...

Congrats! Canon is the way to go!

Erin said...

Hooray! Josh can join the comment party now...

Joshua said...

Ok it's been almost a week, where are the sample photos!! :)