I Have a Flight!
Hooray! As of now (which who knows how it will go) I am scheduled for a flight! I'm on the team for flight 1J/A which is scheduled for No Earlier Than (NET) December of this year and I'm scheduled for Russian Support on 1J which is NET than February 2008. Both of these missions are bringing up Japanese modules and will be the first two missions coordinating with JAXA - the Japanese Space Agency. I'm quite excited and will keep you all updated on my progress...

6 comments:
Congrats! I look forward to hearing more about it as it gets closer. How exciting.
even though Justin worked for NASA he's not here to ask... you mean you're scheduled for a flight like my oldest friend is shooting off into outerspace flight?!
No no ... I'm scheduled to support that flight as a real flight controller - sending commands to the ISS and everything! I only wish I was scheduled to be launching at the end of the year... :)
Well, congrats!! We are proud of you and what you are doing. I'm sure Grandpa Reed will have lots of questions about what you will be doing.
Keep us all posted on the details of these flights as information becomes available.
Love,
Dad
That's one small step for Erin, one giant leap for flight controller kind
WHEW! not that you're not a genius but I've only ever seen the older PHD oldies but goodies do it. (keep in mind I married an engineer so our kids would have a shot in hell at any intelligence or at least common sense...) miss you, glad to hear things are going well!
Post a Comment