Silver Bells
Or rather, anything but! This weekend was AWESOME! I went crazy at all of the Christmas sales that were going on this week and I'm just about ready for the holidays... Here is just a sample of the spoils from the weekend:
And you can see the rest of it here! I'm still working on getting my Christmas Tree, some jingle bells, garland, a tree skirt, and stockings but I'm almost there!

2 comments:
Well, I'll be!! You are the product of your mother!! So why not buy her some decorations instead of spending all your money on you!! She has a large home now to decorate and I have put her on a spending restriction!!
She is depressed and in the dumps and envious of what her daughter has bought for her new tree!!
All joking aside, the decorations look wonderful. Can't wait to see them when we are there at Christmas.
Love,
Dad
Christmas time already??
Post a Comment