Oafta ...
Holy ouch! I definitely decided I need to get some cleats... Tonight while rounding third I took a nice slide toward the dugout and tried really hard to get the guy behind me out. My rear end took the majority of the beating and my shin took the rest. Gotta love days that end on a wipe out note! :)
(And stupid Hobby Lobby told me my wreaths weren't on sale but apparently they are. Evil Hobby Lobby. Don't they know that I bring their profits up for the entire month of November?!!)
On a SUPER happy note: my frames are done! Check it out!

2 comments:
Well, now we know you are related to your Dad as well. Wipe outs rounding third are his specialty. I still bear the scars from opening my knee to the bone when tripping on 3rd base trying to stretch a triple into a home run. I did score, but was out for a month with about 10 stitches across the knee to show for it.
I hope your team at least won the game!!
Love,
Dad
Oafta?!? What in the name of PB&J is an oafta? I do believe you are supposed to open the windows when you paint things...
Post a Comment