02 September 2006

Some friendly advice ...

... when at the softball field: go ahead and leave your cell phone in the car. I made the mistake of taking mine with me and I've been trying to replace it ever since. So if you've been attempting to call me - fear not! I am not ignoring you. I am simply disconnected from the world. Hopefully I will get a replacement sometime very soon (Tuesday? Maybe?) but it should be in the mail.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present ... MY NEW TOY!
Yup. Decided to go all "high tech" and stuff. I figured since I was paying for it anyways, what the hey. Might as well get something I like! I learned my lesson, though, and phone replacement insurance is now being added to my plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I was going to try calling you this weekend to see how things are going before the shuttle launch and you get crazy busy. Oh well. I guess we need to stay away from softball this year although a phone is better than a bone. :-) Anyway glad to hear things are going well. Looking forward to keeping up with you better through this blog of yours. Maybe I'll actually use one someday. I have a myspace place but haven't done much with it. Anyway time to head to church. Talk to you later.