It's Been a While
I haven't been very good this past week about keeping things up to date, but it has been a crazy week...
First and foremost - Austin City Limits was AWESOME!! I'll try to get pictures here at some point (I have to get them from friends who went with me) but overall the weekend was a blast! Some discoveries I've made as a result:
1. Not-on-the-radio John Mayer is actually pretty good ... I was ashamed to admit it, but I may have to check out his latest blues CD to see what the radio isn't smart enough to pick up.
2. Ben Harper plays a mean Stevie Ray Vaughn.
3. Phoenix = small band of the weekend.
4. My roommate has way better taste in music than I do (thanks Justin!).
Post ACL, things have definitely been on a downward swing... but that means they have to head up eventually, right? I'm thinking about you Grandma and I love you! See you in October...
Here's to good friends and a shoulder to cry on.

No comments:
Post a Comment