01 September 2006

Are you ready for some football!!

Have I mentioned lately that I'm excited about the start of the football season? Temperatures are dropping, grills are getting hot, and the men of winter are ready to bang it out for another season. Hooray!! Only one more week of preseason madness then let the real games begin!

The highlight of last night's games: Denver won (of course), Raiders lost (yippee!), and Cutler is looking better and better.

Cutler making waves...

Next up for the weekend:
CU is looking to beat Montana State for a quick start at home. If only I could watch the games here ...

Most exciting thing to look forward to: LAUNCH! Complete change of pace, but we're looking to launch the next space shuttle mission on September 6th. I don't have anything to do with the shuttle directly, but you can read all about the mission here. It's going to be exciting with a lot of power reconfiguration and activities. I'll be working crazy hours while they are in the air, but I'll try to keep things up to date!

Atlantis on the pad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, Erin!! Good to hear from you, about what you're doing! Best always, JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Hey, so what happened to CU and Montana State? At least the Rams know how to win. Guess we'll see who is the best on Saturday!
Mom