Mmmm...
Today was the dessert competition at work - which I must say is quite possibly the best idea EVER! Reasons, you ask?
- Really? Dozens of people bringing dessert for prizes? Brilliant.
- Have I mentioned that dessert is my favorite meal of the day? If only a body could live on chocolate alone.
- Like I really need a better excuse to try and show people up with my culinary prowess.
The final results? My prowess rocks. 1st Place and People's Choice! Bring on next year's competition... :-D

4 comments:
even more impressive than your culinary prowess is taking part in a dessert competition two days before your marathon... haha :)
Wow...that looks amazing. I feel so deprived. Where was I for this? Oh yeah...flying a little ol' space station.
Congrats on the win!
Keep Rockin' girl! :)
How does it feel to be the best dessert maker in all of the land? Congrats!
Erin, I've decided that we should start a baking/decorating/invitation making company...I think it'd do really well :) Congrats! The presentation is gorgeous and the results prove it was tasty!
Post a Comment