23 January 2008

Hindsight

Right now, I'm struggling to see the forest through the trees...

I have several posts I've written in the last couple of days, but to be honest - none of them will likely see the light of day. They belong in my non-existant journal that I am going to start writing.

Suffice it to say, I'm waiting for the day when I can look back on these last few weeks and months and say, "Man, it was rough, but I am glad it led me to this place. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Right now, hindsight is only leaving me with a question: "What the hell happened?"

2 comments:

Todd said...

Been there, done that...

So, i took out my axe and started choppin' down some of the clutter...

Inevitably, the clarity will come...and then you take your next step forward...cause forward is the only way you can go...

Nikkel said...

bah...why would you write a journal...when you have a blog!!!