15 January 2008

The Longest Distance I've Ever Run...

This is the longest distance I've ever run... This is the longest distance I've ever run... This is the longest distance I've ever run...

That was my mantra after I passed the 10-mile mark during the half marathon on Sunday. Thankfully, that mantra lasted me all the way to the finish - and I can now officially say that 13.1 miles is the longest distance I've ever run!!

The official chip time was 2:21:47 (my start line to finish line time) and the gun time was 2:24:15 (the extra time was what it took to get to the start line). You can see me finish in the video here - I cross the finish line about 22 seconds into the video (the clock over the finish line says 2:34:14). I didn't cheer... I was tired. What can I say. :) I'll post more pictures shortly - apparently my camera has gone temporarily MIA.

I'm also hoping to have a House Hunt '08 update for you soon... No news yet, but I haven't given up hope!

5 comments:

Todd said...

ooh! ooh! I saw your camera on your desk at work today...

Super Congrats on the run! pyscho runn...

Dave Reed said...

Wow!! Am I ever proud of you. You never cease to amaze me with all you do.

Grandpa also says, "Way to go!!"

Love,

Dad

Dana Marie said...

seriously--i'm almost inspired to try to finish one of these myself. almost. although it would help lose the baby weight. hmmmmmmm. congratuatlions for real, you're awesome!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

that's awesome!!

-M

Melissa said...

hey do you want do the 10K Rodeo Run with Lisa and I on March 1st?