Hello World!
So I suppose it's safe to say that I haven't posted in a while - but for good reason! It's been pretty busy lately with a trip home, some family matters (that have turned out very well thank goodness!), work, and life in general.
The good news: My trip was AMAZING! I was super excited to go home, and I knew it was going to be a good trip when I flew in with my mountains on my side of the plane and a beautiful view of some snow-topped peaks the whole way into Colorado. A quick rundown of the highlights for my trip:
Seeing my family ...
Visiting my grandma ...
Running into an old friend from high school for the first time in years ...
Running into an old friend from high school and seeing her baby for the first time ...
Hanging with my college kids (ah the joy of not being a course assistant anymore)!
Chatting with one of my favorite mentors of all time (thanks Bennett!) ...
Watching the best football game I've ever seen (even though we lost to Baylor) ...
Running into a friend from Pennsylvania at the football game ...
Watching CU lock up their first win of the season: 30-6 over Texas Tech baby!!
Eating Half Fast, Noodles, Tokyo Joes, Lucille's, and Mom's cooking ...
And last, but certainly not least:
Eating breakfast on Flagstaff Mountain with the best views of Boulder in the world. It's definitely one of the things I miss most about Boulder and was arguably one of the most peaceful, rejuvinating, and best things I did on my whole vacation.
This is just a sample of the view I had. I was a little further forward on the mountain which overlooks all of Boulder and the campus.
Overall, the trip was great. It reminded me of all that I love about Colorado and how much I miss it, but I'll be going back again soon!

2 comments:
Welcome back!
Welcome back to bloggin'. Believe me, i know what it's like to be busy with life. Good to have you back...
Post a Comment