Training Tracker
If there is one thing that all training plans, magazines, websites and "gurus" agree on it's this: Keep a training log!
So in my efforts to become a better (or at least more consistent) runner, I've started my own fitness blog - Motivated? Maybe... I've already put up a couple of posts, but I'm hoping that this will help me track my training, keep me accountable, and help me better understand what contributes to my good and bad days when running. Right now it doesn't have a whole lot, but as I start training for the Houston Marathon around September (no, I'm not signed up yet. I'm on the waiting list, but I'm going to train just the same - just in case I get a spot!) I'm hoping it will help keep me on track and get more out of my day-to-day workouts.
Feel free to hop on over - it's not very exciting... For the most part it's my planned workout, how I did, and eventually I'll probably start tracking my eating habits a little better to see what food when makes for a happy run... But, for now, if you feel like haggling me because I didn't do my scheduled run or better yet - you see a workout that you think you'd like to tag along for... Bug me, poke me, volunteer to be my "just in case pick-up" ... but whatever you do, please don't call me slow. I already know I am. :)

1 comment:
great idea! You might motivate me to start one, or at least mention my training more on my blog...maybe...hehehe
Post a Comment