14 July 2008

PSA

If you happen to hear about a crazy girl who drowns in Lake Houston after trying to swim 300 yards in the Ironbabe Triathlon next month, don't you worry your pretty little heads... It's just me!

My swimming practice is getting better, my running is getting along, and I think I'll be able to survive the bike without too much effort. Overall, I'm pretty excited!

On other fronts... Work is going well, life is getting along, and I think I'll be able to survive this house thing after all. But besides that, there isn't much to blog about.

Oh wait! My bowling league. I decided that I'd like to strut my awesomely bad bowling in front of 30+ co-workers and friends once a week at the local bowling alley. I'm in the top 5 as far as women's averages/high game scores are concerned, but ... yeah. There are 7 women in the league. :) It's been a welcome diversion while softball has been postponed, but softball starts this week. WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Dana Marie said...

i wanted so badly to find one of the pictures of you and i when we played softball together in middleschool - sponsored by dance dimensions or something, remember?! but all my good childhood pictures are at home. you lucky girl... :)