Voting time...
I'm pretty sure I've asked just about every one of you out there for an opinion, but I need some help! I've narrowed down my likely couch selections to 4 varieties - and here they are in no particular order:
Now keep in mind, those colors are not exactly what I would select. I'm looking for a creamy white or very light tan. I want to keep it light and neutral. Though I'm starting to fall for the Silvery color that is on the Cannes... If you click the link to each sofa, you'll see that each couch except the Grace has the same fabric - and therefore color options. For those three I'm leaning to either Natural or Silver Sage. The Grace couch is it's own nightmare that I would get in the light celery or oatmeal color.
I'm pretty much in love with all of the above - but I think I've picked my favorite. Can you?


The Petrie
9 comments:
I like The Petrie.
Of the ones given, I would choose the Cannes. They all seem rather bland and uncomfortable, but when have I ever been one to pick out a couch!! Glad to see you are making progress on your new place.
Love,
Dad
I like The Grace...nice and simple...yet stylish.
Your father is a wise man--I also like the Cannes. I like all the pillows :)
I'll just say what i told you yesterday...
The artist in me likes the Pitrie. Looks like it belongs in an art museum…a large vibrant work of art would go nice behind this guy.
The rockstar in me likes the Cannes. The romantic in me likes the Cannes. How these two made it on the same level is beyond me. Does that make me a romantic rockstar? At any rate…it’s big and looks plush…perfect for sittin’ back with a guitar … or cuddling during a movie.
The other two just don't do it for me...
Ever find those swatches?
The Grace (great name) looks very uncomfortable. I would chose either The Petrie or The Rochelle with two small end pillows.
I think I would have to go with Dad on this one. The Cannes looks the least uncomfortable to me. But who knows which one is actually the most comfortable. To me that is what I would base my decision on.
So, Erin, when are you going to tell everyone the one you already bought? Or do I get to spill the beans. Guess that's the privilege of being Mom. I like the one you picked. Can't wait to get a chance to visit your new place.
Love,
Mom
They all look very stuffy to me...I'm more of a big fluffy disappear in your couch kinda person. Speakin of which...I need to go shoppin for couches too...
Post a Comment