Moving on ... and out!
It's official. I lasted a year in the roommate realm, and we had a lot of good times. But it's time for me to move on. So I'm getting my own place!
I'm very excited. Even though I HATE moving and I'd hoped the next move would be to a place I own, I've come to grips with reality. I'll be finding an apartment that I can live with for at least another year and I can't wait! I'm still looking around a bit, though I think I've narrowed the field to three possibilities. As soon as I settle on my new home, you all will be some of the first to know! :)
So wish me luck, and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you soon at the new place!

3 comments:
Sounds fun. I hope you find a place you really like. Make sure you keep me posted.
Whoa! Welcome back!
It was a pleasant surprise to see a new post.
Good luck with the search.
Back to 13A.1 planning...uggh.
that's going to be a lot of christmas decorations for just one person--haha! good luck with the apartment search!! :)
Post a Comment