Morning Quicky (not that kind!)
Okay, I'm about to run out the door for my last minute errands before my flight, but I figured I owed this thing a post. I just found my camera cable last night while I was packing so it gives me that much more incentive! :)
But since I'm short on time, here's the last couple of months in pictures:
Napa Valley, CA - I like pretending I'm rich for a day!

San Francisco, CA - Sun, Warmth, and the Stupid. What more could I want?

Pumpkin Carving for Halloween - Mine is the scary house, Mike's is the spider.

Happy Halloween - Scariest thing Mike or I could think of...

3 comments:
So, I don't have a computer, let alone internet, and I don't get to read your blog very often. But today, as I came to get my children, my mother was freaking out about this picture. I had to come take a look for myself. I said to my mom, "I think this is her Halloween costume." My mom continued to say that "Mike" has on a ring to. She said, "So is she married?" She asks me these questions like I somehow know the answer. Maybe I have some insight to your soul. I was thinking there was no way my Rin would go off and tied the knot without saying anything. "Again Mom, I'm pretty sure it's just their Halloween costume."
Liz (Smith) Fischer
P.S. You look great Rin!!
Hahaha! Yep - definitely a costume. When we had to think of a costume, I asked him what the scariest thing was he could think of. His answer? "Being married. What about you?" My answer? "Being married to you." :) We work well together like that!
I was scrolling down the page quick and got so stoked when I looked at the picture and didn't read the caption! haha!
Are you going to be in CO for Christmas? Justin, Bella and I are going to be home for about a week!
Post a Comment