One Baby Step Closer...
One thing that got lost in the super-lame Edouard was the fact that I have now officially started my training as an ADCO - our front room flight control position. This means that I am on the final stretch to becoming fully certified and able to fly the vehicle on a day-to-day basis all by myself. I feel kinda childish saying "all by myself" but it's a big deal!
Needless to say, as I mentioned in the previous post, JSC was shutdown at noon on Monday, so that meant my first sim was cut a few hours short, but all told it went okay. There weren't too many failures that we needed to work for our system (which was nice for a first sim) and most of the comments were helpful and not too harsh. :)
I'm excited, though... I probably won't be done by Christmas (whew ... one more holiday on my own), but I'm pretty much counting on kissing my next round of holidays goodbye. :)

1 comment:
wow, you're gonna be a big girl. all grown up.
Post a Comment