08 February 2008

Counter Offer...

...was acceptable! As of this afternoon, I've accepted the seller's counter offer and we're in business! I'm on a very expedited schedule because of my lease ending, but the closing is currently scheduled for February 27th barring any severe set backs with the inspections or appraisals.

I'm excited. Very freaking excited. But I'm trying to be practical at the same time... I have a lot of cleaning and packing to get done in the meantime and not a lot of time to do it in. And there is always the chance that the inspector finds something horrible out about this house that makes me want to cry my way out of the offer.

Until then, I'm going to celebrate by cleaning out a couple of boxes from my closet, dusting off my packing skills and setting to work on my non-oft used goods... But the song in my heart sounds something like:

WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments:

Todd said...

That song would be Song 2 by Blur.

Congrats! I hope the inspections and appraisal goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin! I hope it works out for you to close at the end of the month as you would like. It's in God's hands. Love you Sis.
-Heather