15 May 2007

Voting Time (part Deux)

Okay, so the late great sofa debate was a success! I got the good feedback I was looking for and also got the most comments yet... :)

Next vote: Erin's Birthday Present (for herself)
Option 1: iPod ... the big kind.

I'm thinking about something like this:


Option 2: Pots and Pans ... the nice kind.

I have one of these pots and I l-o-v-e LOVE it!

Option 3: A new car ... the pretty kind.

Am I ready to take the plunge yet?

10 comments:

Joshua said...

Without question the MazdaSPEED6!!!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

New cars are always good! but they come with a hefty payment also. I'd go with the new car, just because I already have pots and pans!

-M

Todd said...

Being the owner of an iPod (30GB)...i'd say this is absolutely necessary.

However, i'd say bat your pretty little eyelashes and say pretty please to your family and friends to help obtain the iPod for your new car! ZOOM ZOOM.

Although, your current car is easily recognizable with the missing hubcap and the sticker on the back...hehe ;)

the pots and pans can be your gift to yourself for ... ?? Do you really need a reason to buy stuff for yourself?

Anonymous said...

What kind of pots and pans are they?
I wouldn't get an iPod but that is just me because I wouldn't use it.
So my vote would be either the pots and pans or the car. Sorry I'm not much help but I have a hard time spending large amounts of money just ask my husband.

Erin said...

I've had a few questions on the type of pots and pans... I forgot that the picture doesn't go back to the original website. They are Calphalon Kitchen Essentials. (The set can be found on Target.com in case anyone is interested... I heart them.)

Dave Reed said...

I thought that giving yourself a new apartment and a new couch was sufficient. Who says you deserve more, even from yourself.

If pressed, I vote for the car as long as your dad or your younger brother inherits your current one. At least that keeps the dear thing in the family!! It wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't being neglected by a Reed!!

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Jon says gimme the stinkin' car, and buy yourself a new one, who needs food anyway.

Anonymous said...

I think you will get the pans anyway so if you want to splurge get the car, if not so much get the i pod. Either way you will eventually have them all. Just which one you want first.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I think you should get the car fully equipped with pots and pans and an iPod... that would be an excellent choice. Happy Birthday to you!

Todd said...

So, what did erin buy herself?
Hehe...i know you've been busy. I guess we'll wait till all the commotion dies down?