13 March 2007

Why?

I liked him. I really did like him. And the him before that. And the him before that, and for that matter I loved the him before that. I pursued them to a fault. I finally convinced them that maybe I was worth giving a try. They finally gave me a break and I was on cloud nine. I finally got what I wanted and two weeks (or some arbitrary duration) later proceeded to immediately freak, pull back, and in doing so push them away.

One's an event. Two's a coincidence. Three is a trend. By four, you just have a problem.

I apparently have a problem and despite my better judgement, I can't seem to get past it. Why? I've been asking myself that question a lot lately. I guess I have a lot to learn...

Update on the Colorado trip to come soon. I promise. I've been having issues with the laptop.

No comments: