Bring on the Night Shift!
With the successful launch of the shuttle last night, I will start working the night shift this evening! The first couple nights are 1am - 10am shifts, followed by 7 days of 9pm - 6am.
I'm training during the planning shift to get a good feel for the work we nominally do, which is planning, planning and more planning. If you want to try and get a peek at me, I'll be working in the ISS Front Flight Control room tonight and tomorrow. I'll be sitting in the front with Todd until Tuesday when I move to the back room. I will do my best to keep you all posted, but watch the blogs linked on the right and you'll get a pretty good picture of all that is going on. :)

1 comment:
While you are on the night shift, you can think about paying up your debt seeing as how it is an impossibility that the texans can go 8-8 (man that was a silly bet!). That will be medium please, thank you.
PS dont worry, you may still have a shadow on your first couple sims.
Post a Comment